Thursday, July 14, 2005

Quiet Wishes: Mai K Derwish

Hello again!
What can I write? Yups.. I'm still at UNITEN..

Oh, Harry Potter and the half-blood Price will be released on this Saturday!!

My older sister, Hasanah, will further her study in Egypt and she'll go this Saturday too. My dad will fetch me at Uni this sat morning, and we'll go to kinokuniya to buy harry potter. My sis's flight is at 7.00 pm.

I feel like a handicapped. It has been a very long time since I last blogged. Not really, but still... my blogging skill has decreased day to day... huhu..

Mixed feelings... again! I feel sad.. I feel happy.

Actually I am very very happy to be here. This uni is superb. The facilities are great. My friends are all so supportive!

I don't know why I feel sad. Maybe because I miss all my friends back at school...

I want to go home!..

My preparatory programme here is so packed... class is from 8 till 7! It is compulsory to us to take swimming class... I am excited.. I've always want to learn swimming...

oh.. I feel so messed up... my words are all messed up.. I hate this situation.. I don't even understand myself.. I feel like crying..

Oh,, I think I should stop.. I've gone 'mad'.. crazy... feeling stupid.. typing rubbish.. hoho.. so bye for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home